Zaklinacz węży
Użytkownik

[SCAM] Spache*s.n*t - opinions and reviews about shop

Unread post by chemiczny » 2 years ago

This post has high reputation.

Latest post of the previous page:

frog98 wrote:
2 years ago
Zamówiłem ze strony dziwnie szybko przyszło, a jakość jest dobra, żeby nie powiedzieć idealna
Poproszę o jakieś foto :D
Długo czekałeś na przesyłkę? Podaj orientacyjną liczbę dni.
Co zamówiłeś?
Last edited by chemiczny 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wiosna :D

Szukam Jwh018
Szczur

Unread post by Szukam Jwh018 » 2 years ago

Czyli co na dobra sprawę jeszcze nikt nic nie zamówił ?
Ja bym chciał jakieś rzetelne informacje od nich czy mają aktywne kanna.
Fakt jest taki że jak masz zamówić DROGIE kanna ale zrobić proporcje np 1/60 i że będzie aktywne to jasne że lepiej zaplacic więcej niż zamówić to samo ale TANIE i zrobić 1/20 żeby działało. To jak z ciuchami ja wolę zapłacić za bluzę 6/7 stow i mieć konkret materiał niż zamówić adidasa żeby się porozciagal albo spral znaczek. Wszystko zależy od jakości . Fajnie by było jak by były już jakieś opinie A tu tyle dni i ciszaaaa :/

Anonim70

Unread post by Anonim70 » 2 years ago

This post has high reputation.

frog98 wrote:
2 years ago
Zamówiłem ze strony dziwnie szybko przyszło, a jakość jest dobra, żeby nie powiedzieć idealna
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EmeritusIII
Blister

Unread post by EmeritusIII » 2 years ago

ja jednak poczekam na sample w ciemno wolalbym nie brac i wam polecam to samo zeby sie nie okazalo ze scam

spxxxxms
Blister

Unread post by spxxxxms » 2 years ago

We have sent about 10 shipments to Poland. I don't know why you decided to be picky and why you think you're interesting? The first shipments sent by us are already arriving and several people from this forum know it.
Of course, the orders from the forum are a small part of the total number of orders we have fulfilled. People are waiting for their deliveries, and some have even received them. There is no way the reviews here can be only from people in the forum, we have clients outside it, who of course we ask you to leave an opinion after receiving your shipment. Is this a violation of the rules?

We reiterate that no matter how much you joke, insult and behave like children, we will close your mouths with correctness and you will all understand that you were wrong when you attacked us here.

A light and smiling day to all. Greetings from the Spa Chems team.

Dodano po 1 minucie 1 sekundzie:
Trutka BDZ wrote:
2 years ago
frog98 wrote:
2 years ago
Dobre konto 4 dni temu założone :D
We have sent about 10 shipments to Poland. I don't know why you decided to be picky and why you think you're interesting? The first shipments sent by us are already arriving and several people from this forum know it.
Of course, the orders from the forum are a small part of the total number of orders we have fulfilled. People are waiting for their deliveries, and some have even received them. There is no way the reviews here can be only from people in the forum, we have clients outside it, who of course we ask you to leave an opinion after receiving your shipment. Is this a violation of the rules?

We reiterate that no matter how much you joke, insult and behave like children, we will close your mouths with correctness and you will all understand that you were wrong when you attacked us here.

A light and smiling day to all. Greetings from the Spa Chems team.

Dodano po 1 minucie 58 sekundach:
frog98 wrote:
2 years ago
Hello and thank you for the positive review. Please share with colleagues what you ordered and approximate delivery time from us.

Greetings from the Spa Chems team.

Dodano po 2 minutach 30 sekundach:
Jaras wrote:
2 years ago
Nie wiem czemu ale nie mogę wejść na stronę sklepu piszę że strona spowodowała zbyt wiele przekierowań doradzi ktoś o co chodzi?
Dodano po 2 minutach 51 sekundach:
Jaras wrote:
2 years ago
I don't know why, but I can't go to the store's website, I am writing that the website has caused too many redirects, will anyone advise what's going on?
Hi, We've had a few hours to properly configure some of the server settings. Our website is now online without any problems. Thank you very much for info :) Be safe!

chemiczny
Zaklinacz węży
Użytkownik

frog98,
"Tylko nie jedź znowu 200 po mieście".... 8-) :lol:

Yamaha38
Blister

Unread post by Yamaha38 » 2 years ago

Fajnie wszystko ale ceny bardzo drogie w dolarach zróbcie tańsze ceny pliss Pozdro

Lijj
Narkotykacz
Lijj

Unread post by Lijj » 2 years ago

Byki ten gość nie ma materiałów do badań i kręcić wałka chce.
frog98 wrote:
2 years ago
W chuja to ja, a nie Nas . Zero wiarygodności. Potencjalny SCAM byki. Uważajcie byki chyba jest lipa.

M100
Dopaminator
Użytkownik

Unread post by M100 » 2 years ago

Lijj
Też tak uważam, że to fake konto 5 dniowe założone przez V bądź kogoś od niego i próbujące naciągać ludzi .

Nie kupuje niestety tego komentarza .
Co innego jak by to napisał ktoś dla mnie wiarygodny.
Będzie dobre :)

Lijj
Narkotykacz
Lijj

spachems wrote:
2 years ago
Nie strasz bo się byku zesrasz. Nawet nie potrafisz udowodnić, że masz towar. Potem piszesz byku opinię wyssaną z palca. Nikt Ci tu nie wierzy byku.

angrybuyer
Odkurzacz

Unread post by angrybuyer » 2 years ago

He said there is no ADB in stock.
I understood and didn’t even deal with the topic.

Then approx. half an hour later wrote me a new message that he has a friend with ADB, but not much anymore. He also sent a bitcoin address to pay as soon as possible because his friend is out of stock soon. :D

To me, these facts are suspicious and frustrating. Also, it’s interesting that recently disappeared a scammer (I know a lot of victims - be* r * he*.*rg website) and this bad-style seller started here. :think:

Of course, there are surprises and we may be positively disappointed. :lol:
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. 8-)

Lijj
Narkotykacz
Lijj

spachems wrote:
2 years ago
The first shipments sent by us are already arriving and several people from this forum know it.
Zatem byku powiedz kto wie z tego forum ? Podasz nicki tych użytkowników byku? Nie siej lipy. A każdy głupi byku się domyśla, że frog98, to opinia wykreowana przec Ciebie byku. U Nas jak ktoś dostaje paczkę to robi foto jej zawartości. A ty nie masz nawet towaru, więc nic nie wysłałeś to i jak ludzie mają dać foto. Mój czujny nos podpowiada mi wyjebkę i bedę ostrzegał każdego przed Tobą spachems,

Dodano po 2 minutach 40 sekundach:
frog98 wrote:
2 years ago
BULLSHIT :!: :!: :!:

spxxxxms
Blister

Unread post by spxxxxms » 2 years ago

Lijj wrote:
2 years ago
Zatem byku powiedz kto wie z tego forum ? Podasz nicki tych użytkowników byku? Nie siej lipy. A każdy głupi byku się domyśla, że frog98, to opinia wykreowana przec Ciebie byku. U Nas jak ktoś dostaje paczkę to robi foto jej zawartości. A ty nie masz nawet towaru, więc nic nie wysłałeś to i jak ludzie mają dać foto. Mój czujny nos podpowiada mi wyjebkę i bedę ostrzegał każdego przed Tobą spachems,
Dude, you're incredibly paranoid. We have not deceived anyone and we will not do it. As we said, we have customers waiting for their shipments from your forum. Just wait for their opinions. Even in the "about us" section of our site, we have described that we have several levels of distribution and we deliver from several places.

Dodano po 9 minutach 24 sekundach:
THERE IS NO CUSTOMER WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER AND FOR WHOM THE SHIPPING IS NO LONGER ON THE WAY!

Please stop this nonsense and wait for a comment from your own co-forum members with old accounts.

This is a huge mistake if you chase every new user of your forum this way. In this case, you are chasing many new users, whom we invite to discuss the topic with you. (OUR CLIENTS OUT OF FORUM).
I accept ideas how my client outside the forum can come and write something positive about us? Or should you write only negatively?

Isn't this really disgusting paranoia?

Obviously we have no right to external opinion and new users of the forum, quite stupid of you.

Greetings.

angrybuyer
Odkurzacz

Unread post by angrybuyer » 2 years ago

spachems wrote:
2 years ago
Hát nem undorító paranoia ez?
You’re the disgusting person of the two of you! :D

You have only one reference who registered here 5 days ago. You've been explaining for a long time, you bastard. :thumbdown: :mrgreen:
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. 8-)

chemiczny
Zaklinacz węży
Użytkownik

Panowie...
Uważam ,że jest zdecydowanie za wcześnie,aby wyciągać wnioski o scamowanie, ale to tylko moje zdanie na obecną chwilę.
Fakt, że ten frog98 wyskoczył trochę jak filip z konopi z tym swoim komentarzem, ale też nie mamy pewności czy to kłamstwo czy prawda... :smoke:
Myślę,że trzeba poczekać te kilka dni ; jeśli faktycznie poleciały do cebulandi jakieś ładunki, to na pewno część z tych osób się tu pofatyguje z opinią.
Co i tak nie zmienia faktu, że ceny to ewidentny skok na kasę :E

ercekercek
Narkotykacz

Unread post by ercekercek » 2 years ago

czytajac komentarze padlem ze smiechu
sklep ruszyl 2/3dni temu a jakis nowy rejestr pisze ze rakieta doleciala itp
co nie jest realne
gosc na meilu nie ma pojecia co to klef
ceny ku..a jak w hotelu 6 gwiazdkowym
sampli nie wysylaja napisali bo maja tyle zamowien ze nie maja czasu na probki