mbside
Kryształowa Legenda
Użytkownik

3-CMC MILKY WAY Chemcentrum.nl - opinions, reviews, effects, description

Unread post by mbside » 1 year ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Zelbetonowy wrote:
1 year ago
fakt jak bierzesz towar z ulicy to nigdy nie wiesz co tam jest, ale jak masz czysty towar, z pierwszej reki to nigdy nie zrobisz tak dlugiego maratonu na rc jak ma fecie...
Dlatego korzystam z oferty tego sklepu. Mają najlepszy towar na rynku. Do tego kontakt praktycznie live chat a obsługa to spoko ziomki i zawsze pomogą

Kruzun
Ssak

Unread post by Kruzun » 1 year ago

Po testach

Bardzo dobry odczynnik
Jak na mnie działał z doła odmiennie od ICE

Po milky way w pierwszym rzucie doznawałem przyspieszenie, które z czasem słabło a w jego miejsce wzmacniała się euforia Czas działania 150mg ponad godz

Przy ICE speed/euf 60/40 w miarę jednolitą przez czas lotu

Milky way bardzo fajny i czysty wrócę do niego przy następnym zamówieniu

yamahaboy
Ssak

Unread post by yamahaboy » 10 months ago

3-CMC Milky Way

--------------------------------------------

ASPECT:

The substance is in the form of white/translucent crystals of medium hardness, low in oiliness and odorless.

TEST RESULTS:

In the laboratory there were a stimulant sensitive mouse, a normal mouse and a Terminator mouse.

Insufflated lines from 25 to 35 mg.

The substance burns up the nostril for about forty seconds, but only with the first line; with the subsequent ones the mucous membranes get used to it.

The euphoria rises immediately accompanied by a stimulation which will then become predominant if you don't let your body vent by dancing or doing some physical exercise.

the sensitive mouse, after 50mg, temporarily stopped the tests because he felt quite happy and wanted to enjoy the moment. At the end of the evening he would have insufflated a total of 150mg, thus resulting in an optimal dose for him: without anxiety and with the possibility of falling asleep easily.

The substance makes you drink little alcohol. itself creates a slight stun.

The sexual desire is immediately evident and remains present up to a threshold of 150mg, then it declines as the desire to redose takes over to keep the high high.

The normal mouse, in about 4 hours, was able to consume 240mg. He stopped mainly because he had to work the next day. He was tense, but he had a good evening.

The mouse-Terminator, in the same time frame, took 390mg. He was out of tune but could have gone on. I decided to end the test because I don't usually push my guinea pigs to the limit.

CONCLUSIONS:

This is an interesting substance that causes the user to almost compulsively redose to keep the dopamine reward always ready. If you know how to control yourself, it can also be used as a functional stimulant to carry out boring actions such as housework.
Later other mice were able to try it and I was able to understand that an average dose, to spend 4 - 5 hours in a party, is around 300 - 350 mg (THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ADVICE).

yamahaboy
Ssak

Unread post by yamahaboy » 10 months ago

After the previous review on crystals I decided to create tablets in this way:

3-CMC Milky Way Tablet
From ChemCentrum

EXPERIENCE OF THE MOUSE SENSITIVE TO STIMULANTS:
It enters the circle in a friendly manner within 40 minutes and remains a functional stimulant for about 3 hours.
- Fluctuating head (only a little bit).
- Lively and practical body for housework and reviews without jumping from the chair. :-]
- Pulse slightly accelerated (just over 100 bpm).
- The music becomes a little more interesting.
- Increased sexual desire.

EXPERIENCE OF THE MOUSE-TERMINATOR:
After 50 minutes he felt a slight sense of fluctuation in his head without load on his body and nothing more; perhaps, in the crowd, he would not even notice.
Probably its ideal dose was around 350mg.

THE MOUSE-RAVE EXPERIENCE:
I advised the Mouse-Rave to take the tablet in the morning, after a party. He told me he had recovered a little from the evening just passed.

Other guinea pigs tried the tablets and it would seem (I use the conditional) that the ideal dose is around 300mg.

yamahaboy
Ssak

Unread post by yamahaboy » 8 months ago

Galaxy.jpg
Galaxy.jpg (254.26 KiB)

3-CMC MILKY WAY Tablet from ChemCentrum

------------------------------------------------------

After the first test carried out with the aid of 150mg of the substance, orally, I decided to summon our dear Laboratory Mouse-Empath and put a tablet with double the active ingredient in front of his little muzzle.

THE TEST:

+00:00 _ (at 14:30)
The little animal (who is in a bit of a pissed off mood about his business) swallows the tablet.
After 15 minutes he begins a normal bowel movement and goes calmly to the bathroom.

+30min _ (at 15:00)
A pleasant warm high and an unstoppable desire to have an orgasm arise (he manages to have one without problems and in a short time).
Considering the starting mood and the fact that the weather is cloudy outside, the Mouse-Empath should be dissatisfied and a little sad, but the substance keeps his mood up as only The Rock might do it.
Rock1.jpg
Rock1.jpg (93.14 KiB)

+40min (at 15:10)
He finds himself in a paradox: he would like to do a lot of unfinished work, but he can't because the high is very pleasant and he would like to enjoy it, however, when he tries to relax, he starts some work which then doesn't end.

+50min (at 15:20)
The substance (in this dosage) releases an effect very similar to MDMA.
He is entering what he hopes is the bottom of a wave, ready to set off for the heights he reached before.
He will wait another 15 minutes before starting to think about strengthening the dose taken with another 300mg.

1h_20min (at 15:50)
The wait for a hypothetical wave has come to an end (30 minutes from the realization of the drop). A little disappointed, he asks to take another 300mg, again orally and gets it. He crumbles the crystal, encloses the powder in a ball of paper and swallows it with a thimbleful of water.

1h_30min (at 16:00)
try to "help" the acceleration of the return towards the previous soft peaks, by insufflating a small cumulus of 25mg (probably useless to the process).

1h_40min (at 16:10)
Thanks to the small cumulus, a little buzz rises. The sun comes out and our little pet takes advantage of it by undressing and lying down on the bedsun.
He takes the Bluetooth speaker, places it on the Svadhisthana chakra (lower abdomen) and enjoys meditative music.
After less than 5 minutes a great, super pleasant high kicks in.
The vibrations emitted by the speaker induce ecstasy. He would like to drink Vermouth, but this would invalidate the test.
Wisely drinks water.

2h (at 16:30)
Very pleasant high. The sun and torpor descend, which is a shame because she was relaxing a lot.
The desire to have sex is always on. If she were with her Minnie Mouse right now he would jump on her.

2h_10min (at 16:40)
The high experienced in the first phase of testing doesn't seem to want to be reached again, even though he likes the "rubbery life" sensation he is experiencing.
Soon he knows he will need to re-dose and will do so by insufflating a larger quantity than the previous 25mg.
He decides to get up to move his body a little and speed up a hypothetical return to the previous highs (just to make sure that a "strong slap" doesn't arrive when he takes the next shot).

2h_30min (at 17:00)
Having returned from his walk, he inhales a "small" amount of 50mg, in the hope of activating anything that will bring him back up.
He puts on headphones and tries to find a genre of music that satisfies him (he stops when he comes across Tech House).
He takes another walk again. His jaw clenches a little. He walks a little faster to try to move something in his system. It occurs to him that he could mow the lawn, but his survival instinct tells him, "keep those hands off..."
WARNING: NEVER handle dangerous machinery/tools while using drugs.
TIP: In addition to the harm you could do to yourself (or others), if you have life insurance and it asks you to take drug tests, you're screwed.

2h_50min (at 17:20)
The mouse, after 20 minutes of walking, returns hot and sweaty. Heartbeats are regular (just under 100bpm).
After 5 minutes he insufflates a 50mg cumulus.
He is aware that in order to stay high he has entered the "compulsive redosing" phase.

3h (at 17:30)
Since he is an active member of modern hedonism, he prepares a glass of Vermouth, places 5 other piles in front of him and pulls 1 up his nice and greedy nostrils.
WARNING: alcohol and drugs..... NEVER, right?

3h_15min (at 17:45)
The high is present and, with some old school DUB music, it's also springy; but it is not as high as when he took the first 300mg. Serotonin begins to run low. It must also be said that, during the week, she did 2 small experiments and her hormone levels are not at their best.
The heat you had before now turns cool (outside temperature 19°).
WARNING: ALWAYS indulge your body in these phases. If you're hot, don't wait to sweat and then uncover yourself and get cold. Follow the advice your granny gave you to avoid getting sick or having a heart attack. ;-]

3h_30min (at 18:00)
With the DUB in the background he transforms into a Jamaican Mouse and loses the desire to do everything except the next heap (even though he knows that the effect will last less and less).
One very good thing is that the pupils are normal.
Sweaty hands + heat and cold (more sudden) make the Mouse-Empath understand that the detachment with this substance can begin.
He washes his nostrils with a spray containing only demineralized water and inhales everything that was still left in his nose.
Spray.jpg
Spray.jpg (20.87 KiB)

3h_50min (at 18:20)
By cleaning the bowl well, a little powder comes out (about 10mg) and I add it to 15mg of α-PiHP (also from the same seller: very good, see review). I divide it into two ridiculous micro mounds, which I will instruct him to insufflate 10 minutes apart.
This served to ward off a good part of the accumulated compulsiveness and slightly woke up our little laboratory animal.
I decide to change the music (DUB only encouraged him to procrastinate things) and put on something more active: some FUNK.

4h_20min (at 18:50)
After half an hour of hard work, fixing half the things he had scattered throughout the day, he decides he deserves a break and listen to some of the Funk I had started earlier.
The music remains interesting, even if most of the sensations given by the main substance are gone.
The comedown is not heavy (considering that he took over 800mg) but it is a little harsh on the muscles, giving a medium tension; probably even the outside temperature (now 17°), with humidity at 67%, doesn't help the body cope much.
It is therefore decided to return to the laboratory.

4h_50min (at 19:20)
The mouse was experiencing nervous and muscular tension + tiredness + mild anxiety + mini depression; so we decide to do an experiment within an experiment (which is obviously ULTRA not recommended).

I proceeded like this:
- With a few puffs of synthetic opium I "cure" his anxiety, muscle tension and part of his mini-depression.
- After which I "treated" the drowsiness (which occurred due to the opium) and the tiredness with 5 micro piles of 10/12mg of α-PiHP.
- The residual depression vanished with a final sprinkle of Synthcaine Colombia as, in the correct doses, it is an effective euphoric.

"Fresh as a rose" the Mouse-Empath was able to return satisfied and pompous to his lair (after waiting for sufficient time).

CONCLUSIONS:
This Research Chemical is very similar to the positive emotions that MDMA releases, when taken orally as opposed to insufflation.
It gives sensations of mental ecstasy and benevolent warmth to the whole body.
It also makes you sweat, so I recommend keeping hydrated (especially if the environment is hot or you are going wild at the disco).
Purely recreational substance; If those around you don't know that you've taken it, you'll appear a little "bizarre" in their eyes.

Rock2.jpg
Rock2.jpg (33.47 KiB)

NaOdpale
Sniffiarz

Unread post by NaOdpale » 8 months ago

Aktualny sort Milky działanie takie samo jak od początku gdy został wprowadzony na sklep obok 2mmc w samplu gorąco polecam
Attachments
20230920_140702.jpg
20230920_140702.jpg (2.37 MiB)

lulekczarny
Ssak

Unread post by lulekczarny » 8 months ago

3cmc milky way

Czysta trojeczka

Nie zapycha nosa

Bardzo fajna trójka mam wrażenia że trochę bardziej euforyczna jak na moje speeda / euf 50/50

Zastanawiam się nad zamówieniem ice i milky way i zrobienie mix

Kto zamówi ten na bank będzie zadowolony