4-MMC LUX ANALOG Chemcentrum.nl - opinions, reviews, effects, description

Shop Profile: ChemCentrum

Rafafull
Szczur

Unread post by Rafafull » 9 months ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the "speed" of this product. 7/3...???

Crane99
Szczur

Unread post by Crane99 » 9 months ago

Panie i Panowie, czy to prawda, że 4mmc nie tyra tak śluzówki i zatok jak 3cmc? 3cmc jest dla mnie spoko, ale dla mojego nosa nie jest :D i zastanawiam się czy nie wziąć 4mmc... Jakie są różnice w działaniu tych dwóch rc?

mbside
Kryształowa Legenda
Użytkownik

Unread post by mbside » 9 months ago

Crane99 wrote:
9 months ago
Panie i Panowie, czy to prawda, że 4mmc nie tyra tak śluzówki i zatok jak 3cmc? 3cmc jest dla mnie spoko, ale dla mojego nosa nie jest :D i zastanawiam się czy nie wziąć 4mmc... Jakie są różnice w działaniu tych dwóch rc?
Oczywiście, ponieważ nie zawiera chloru

Dodano po 1 minucie 23 sekundach:
A jeśli chodzi o różnice. To 4mmc lux ma działanie praktycznie identyczne jak stary dobry mef, więc odpowiedz sobie sam jeśli waliłeś. Jeśli nie natomiast, to musisz koniecznie spróbować bo tego zajebistego stanu nie da się opisać

Sniffiarz
Sniffiarz

Unread post by Sniffiarz » 9 months ago

Ja testy robię w piątek tego luxa. Nigdy meffki nie waliłem, także nie wiem na co się pisze :D myślę, że działa jak 3cmc, tylko o wiele intensywniej

Rafafull
Szczur

Unread post by Rafafull » 9 months ago

who can talk about the speed of this product??

twojstary1312
Sniffiarz

Unread post by twojstary1312 » 9 months ago

Jest w tym nutka speeda? Nie rozlewa zbytnio na kanapie? Nada się na posiadowe ze znajomymi? 8-)

yamahaboy
Ssak

Unread post by yamahaboy » 9 months ago

Rafafull wrote:
9 months ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the "speed" of this product. 7/3...???
What I have is definitely a speed 1 / relax-love-trip 9
Close to MDMA, but no visuals and no morning-after side effects...
Just relaxation and love.

Sentino777
Blister

Unread post by Sentino777 » 9 months ago

Co ciekawe substancja 3 x zmienila swoje dzialanie w ciągu tygodnia brania i nie chodzi o moc (chociaz nie oszukjmy sie tez w miare bo juz nie ma takiego wypierdolu) a o profil dzialania i to porownujac tylko 1 roa ta sama do tej samej
Wszystkie 3 rozne dzialania byly fajne Pierwsze (przy sniffie) duzy speed wiekszy niz przy 3CMC(porównując tylko do sniffu)wjazd no i serotoninowe dzialanie nazwijmy je euforią bez zamuly podobne do serotoninowego sortu 3CMC ale tylko wziętego oralnie . Mocniejsze chyba nawet od kozak sortow 3CMC i z wiekszym nie ogarem (ale euforia az bym tego nie nazwal bo mam w za słabym stanie receptory zapewne) ta euforia byla nasilona przy bomce kosztem speeda
2 znajomych mialo nawet kolorki ja to czulem bardziej na ciele
Wszystkie fazy byly fajne ale chwilowo jezeli chodzi o oral bylo tak ze tylko mnie usypial( ale to juz po nie calych7 dni jedzenia) co tez bardzo ciekawe jak zwiekszylem dawke oralnie znacznie to znoeu wrocila faza zamiast usypiania i jaka dojebalem bardzo duza dawkę to dzialalo 2h
a dzis na nocce wsm git dzialanie ale bardziej dopaminowe i nie jakies mocne bo jadlem codziennie
Trzecie dzialanie bylo takie ze nie usypialo ale bylo wbicie w fotel w moim przypadku w lozku i ta fazę mialem tylko raz
ciekawszy odczynnik niz 3CMC na pewno i mocniejszy
Jestem prawie pewny co w tym siedzi ale nie bede mowil bo nie wiem czy mozna

kej
Dopaminator
Serce Roju

Unread post by kej » 9 months ago

Crane99, tez kwestia osobystych upodoban ale z grubsza jest cos na rzeczy w tym co pisze mbside, chlory maja wlasciwosci zrace dla sluzowki stad takie pieczenie przy cmckach ale to nie znaczy, ze mmc nic a nic nie popiecze :D
ale fakt, w zalozeniu powinno popiec mniej
Boże, chroń mych ludzi jak głos
Rozsądku nad ranem

mbside
Kryształowa Legenda
Użytkownik

kej wrote:
9 months ago
chlory maja wlasciwosci zrace dla sluzowki stad takie pieczenie przy cmckach ale to nie znaczy, ze mmc nic a nic nie popiecze
Ale mniej niszczą sznobel bo nie mają chlora w składzie. O to mi chodziło

kej
Dopaminator
Serce Roju

Unread post by kej » 9 months ago

mbside wrote:
9 months ago
kej wrote:
9 months ago
chlory maja wlasciwosci zrace dla sluzowki stad takie pieczenie przy cmckach ale to nie znaczy, ze mmc nic a nic nie popiecze
Ale mniej niszczą sznobel bo nie mają chlora w składzie. O to mi chodziło
a czy ja tego wlasnie nie napisalem? :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
Boże, chroń mych ludzi jak głos
Rozsądku nad ranem

yamahaboy
Ssak

4-MMC LUX ANALOG from ChemCentrum

------------------------------------------------------

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
The substance appears in the form of beautiful white, semi-translucent/opaque crystals; they are not oily, they are not very bitter and easy to crush. They have a neutral smell, with hints that bring to mind the crystals (NO rocks) of 4-CMC.
Dermal and sublingual allergy tests passed without problems.
TIP: always have your lab animals perform them before starting any test on them..!

TEST:
The experiment is submitted to an empathetic mouse who really likes entactogenic substances.
His hormonal and tolerance levels are perfect.
The dosage will be by insufflation only.

+25mg _ (at 12:55)
It doesn't burn much (pain 4 out of 10). Wakefulness increases after a few minutes, everyday life is made a little more interesting.

+25mg _ (at 13:10)
Heartbeat at 100bpm. A pleasant fluctuation in the head slowly rises (like after 5 glasses of wine).

+25mg _ (at 13:30)
The high is very pleasant; MDMA-style, with a slight load on the body.

+25mg _ (at 13:45)
To maintain level position from "Relax Kung Fu"

+50mg _ (at 14:05)
The rat asked for something more and I increased the dose.
No sexual desire is shown at the gates, although there would be no problem having fun with a cute Minnie Mouse..
It looks more and more like MDMA. The pupils are dilated, the jaw tightens a little and heat waves arrive.
The entactogenic push far surpasses that euphoric and stimulating one.
A subsequent test, together with another mouse, founded this impression.
Heart beats always at 100bpm (good).

+50mg _ (at 14:25)
The hit kicks in right away and brings the high back up.
If the mice do not perform physical activities they will tend to close their eyes and travel mentally.

+30mg _ (at 14:40)
The high rises well even if you realize that you will have to bring the doses closer.

+30mg _ (at 14.50)
This further proof confirms the previous thesis.
The Rat - Empath thinks that, to fully enjoy the whole bouquet of emotions and sensations, the substance should be tested orally as is done with Mephedrone, 4-CMC, MDMA..
(report will follow in the next few days..)
Almost 2 hours after the start of the test, 260mg was taken. The heart now beats faster (130bpm) even though the mouse is not making strenuous physical movement.
He had to put on a shirt (room temperature 23°), but occasionally has hot flashes.

+40mg _ (at 15.10)
The simplest things get a little more complicated, the jaw tightens a little more.
If the mouse had been with his friends he would have better discharged the tension.
He starts doing 100 things and doesn't finish one, but he enjoys it.

+50mg _ (at 15.30)
It's a bit cloudy outside, but the Mouse - Empath has taken off his sweatshirt and is getting some fresh air, happy on a sunlounger with some music in his headphones (which is interesting but not overwhelming); probably, among others similar to him, he would feel more involved.
Unlike MDMA, the re-dosing of this substance is more compulsive and there is no vision/bright color, but a very pleasant high remains.
Initially released levels of serotonin become less intense if your lab animal decides to stay in the range of 30 - 50 mg per line.
So my animal decides to let the high go down before the next re-dosing.

+0 mg _ (at 16:00)
30 min go by. relaxed on the sun bed, the heart rate returns to 100bpm.
The high also drops a lot, the tension in the jaw and the pupils return to normal.
Never seen such a sudden change!
The mouse clears the nostrils well with a nose spray loaded with demineralized water, sending into the stomach what little was still and unused.

+50mg _ (at 16:15)
45min after the last insufflation he feels almost at baseline (just a slight load on the body). So he insufflates 50mg, but he does it in an impetuous way and ends up in the wall of the nasopharynx: a bitter taste will accompany the swallows for the next 20 minutes.
After the hit, the buzz values are restored equal to 20% compared to the beginning.
This is the sign that his organism is saturated and tolerant.
At this point he drinks 50ml of Vermouth to change the taste in his mouth.

WARNING: we all know that drinking under the use of drugs is not done, right....?

Side effects on the body come and go in waves even without a head high:
- Temperature (hot flashes and then light coolness).
- Light tension (nerve and muscles of the jaw).
- Heart rate (goes down to 80bpm and goes up to max 110).

But they are not worrying, on the contrary, he could easily interact with his other similar ones at the rat-bar ..

He is very fond of this substance and, after a break of 1: 45h, another 150mg is placed in front of his eyes.
He immediately started rubbing his mustache and created 2 lines: 70mg and 80mg.

+70mg _ (at 18:00)
Taking that dosage, logically, makes the nose burn more, but it remains a bearable pain.
The kick wasn't as powerful as he expected. This saddens him a little, but it's okay.
WARNING: Pushing the body to maximum tolerance of a substance is not good practice at all. Squeezing and unloading the nervous system is harmful. But we all know that except our lab rat..

+80mg _ (at 18:10)
He divides what remains in half and brushes well from both nostrils.
He won't retouch the peak as with the first lines, but he will be happy to enjoy it on the bed sun, with some music, for the whole next hour; once this moment is over, a sense of tired foggy numbness will accompany the animal for the following hours.

The comedown is good: the head glides gently towards the airstrip while the body is discharged of a lot of nervous tension and energy (nothing unbearable); this situation was definitely accentuated by the fact that the little animal hadn't touched food for 12 hours (subsequently he will eat without problems).
Zero paranoia for the entire duration of the test.

THE DAY AFTER:
No depression or bodily/cognitive abnormalities are present despite the binge.
He doesn't feel like killing anyone and feels like having sex normally.
As if it were golden amber, one has an average desire to taste some more.
A good whipped on the paws makes the mouse go back to its cage without dosing again.

CONCLUSIONS:
Molecule with little functional potential (study, household chores, etc.) as it does not favor concentration, but with a high recreational potential (entertainment, socializing, discos, etc.).
Feels good, gets high peacefully, allows you to interact with others.
As with MDMA, much goodwill is felt and manifested to and from the world.
I was expecting a more pronounced desire to have sex however, according to our lab rat, this is the best substance tested so far from the ChemCentrum guys catalog.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

mbside
Kryształowa Legenda
Użytkownik

kej, napisałeś, że nie piecze. Jeśli miałeś na myśli niszczenie nosa to ok

Sentino777
Blister

Unread post by Sentino777 » 9 months ago

Skad wiesz ze nie zawiera chloru?Cos co jest analogiem mefedronu też moze miec chlor w lancuchu Nie twierdze ze tak jest tym na pewno ale pomysl @mbside

DarkStar
Sniffiarz

Unread post by DarkStar » 9 months ago

yamahaboy, Robisz bardzo fajne recenzje .Zdjęcia, Superman i Monolit 4-MMC Lux są MEGA :D :thumbup: :D

yamahaboy
Ssak

DarkStar wrote:
9 months ago
yamahaboy, Robisz bardzo fajne recenzje .Zdjęcia, Superman i Monolit 4-MMC Lux są MEGA :D :thumbup: :D

Thanks!

:D :D :D