ADB precursor for production of ADB-B Rc-toyer.com - opinions, reviews, effects, description

Shop Profile: Rc-toyer

kapturek
Blister

ADB precursor for production of ADB-B Rc-toyer.com - opinions, reviews, effects, description

Unread post by kapturek » 2 years ago

Latest post of the previous page:

o napisał mój chemik. „Zrobisz z tego kanab, ale praca to piekło
Syneza w DMF jest niezrozumiała, wydzielanie na dużą skalę
Będzie dużo smoły i gówna
Znam lepszy sposób
Ale nie rozdzielisz tego
Po dodaniu wody będziesz miał smołę z produktem, odczynnikami i produktami ubocznymi
Robiłem setki razy z tym DKZ
Nie jest tak optymistyczny, jak pisała”

dziangasijus
Sniffiarz

Unread post by dziangasijus » 2 years ago

hood wrote:
2 years ago
g water will have tar product, reagents and by-products
I've done hundreds of times with the DMF
Well ask your chemist for useful information, how all should be done, not just post some critics.

kapturek
Blister

dziangasijus, bez labo nie da rady żeby to czyste wyszło

Rc-toyer
Dyso-sensei
Sklep
Topic author

Unread post by Rc-toyer » 2 years ago

kapturek wrote:
2 years ago
o napisał mój chemik. „Zrobisz z tego kanab, ale praca to piekło
Syneza w DMF jest niezrozumiała, wydzielanie na dużą skalę
Będzie dużo smoły i gówna
Znam lepszy sposób
Ale nie rozdzielisz tego
Po dodaniu wody będziesz miał smołę z produktem, odczynnikami i produktami ubocznymi
Robiłem setki razy z tym DKZ
Nie jest tak optymistyczny, jak pisała”
then have you make the adb ? do you know how to do ?

kapturek
Blister

Nie nie zrobiłem chemik mi odradził

Theanimal12
Blister

Unread post by Theanimal12 » 2 years ago

So did anyone order any of this to try and see if it works ?

Rc-toyer
Dyso-sensei
Sklep
Topic author

Theanimal12 wrote:
2 years ago
So did anyone order any of this to try and see if it works ?
yes, Other customers have already ordered raw materials, whether it is valid or not, requires the customer to operate correctly, if the operation is correct, you can get the original adb.

petemall
Blister

Unread post by petemall » 2 years ago

Kunlunguoji, Isn't a testing order of about 100g available at least for the first time?

order62
Blister

Unread post by order62 » 2 years ago

kapturek wrote:
2 years ago
your chemist said right ! already try also my chemist, what the chemist got the finally step that was oil form when is dried the chemicast got powder, and the effect is nothing, i mean many user tried and the feedback was horrible , if somebody want to try, order and lets do it guys, and you guys gonna see this is bullshit ! fake inactive shit like the chinese vendors send since July !

Good luck guys for the cooking ... better if you crash some paracetamol pills for powder, and smoke that

Theanimal12
Blister

Unread post by Theanimal12 » 2 years ago

order62 wrote:
2 years ago
kapturek wrote:
2 years ago
your chemist said right ! already try also my chemist, what the chemist got the finally step that was oil form when is dried the chemicast got powder, and the effect is nothing, i mean many user tried and the feedback was horrible , if somebody want to try, order and lets do it guys, and you guys gonna see this is bullshit ! fake inactive shit like the chinese vendors send since July !

Good luck guys for the cooking ... better if you crash some paracetamol pills for powder, and smoke that
So then you weren’t able to take out adbb ??? Nothing at all like no effect?

dziangasijus
Sniffiarz

order62 wrote:
2 years ago
kapturek wrote:
2 years ago

Why so much crying?
You sound like bullshit talking fuck which trashes all adbb topics now on these china vendors.
You not even bought from the this precursor, so please fuck off.
Also you say "i mean many user tried and the feedback was horrible" what this statement even means? it works or it doesnt, if it doesnt work you still run around and many people try it?.
For me sounds like bullshit :clap: :clap:

Rc-toyer
Dyso-sensei
Sklep
Topic author

Some of my clients have successfully got adbb and his client feedback is very active. They are also customers of the forum. If you still doubt that our raw materials can not be completed, it only means that you are not so professional. If you are interested, you will try it yourself.

Dodano po 1 minucie 33 sekundach:
order62 wrote:
2 years ago
kapturek wrote:
2 years ago

where you bought the raw materials ? from us ?

Tracer
Dyso-sensei

Unread post by Tracer » 2 years ago

Kunlunguoji, "Niektórym z moich klientów udało się uzyskać adbb, a opinie jego klientów są bardzo aktywne. Są także klientami forum".

No to wychodzi na to że nie wszystkim udała się zabawa w chemika. Nie widzę pozytywnych opinii na temat waszego ( prekursora ) zero pozytywnych opinii. I na koniec dodam że produkcja przez wasz prekursor nie jest taka łatwa jak tylko ( niektórym ) udała się synteza.

Speedosul
Ssak

Unread post by Speedosul » 2 years ago

Kunlunguoji, Do you think you can ask the forum customers to comment?

Rc-toyer
Dyso-sensei
Sklep
Topic author

Speedosul wrote:
2 years ago
Kunlunguoji, Do you think you can ask the forum customers to comment?
Of course, I will ask customers to help to comment.

Dodano po 1 minucie 52 sekundach:
Tracer wrote:
2 years ago
Kunlunguoji, "Niektórym z moich klientów udało się uzyskać adbb, a opinie jego klientów są bardzo aktywne. Są także klientami forum".

No to wychodzi na to że nie wszystkim udała się zabawa w chemika. Nie widzę pozytywnych opinii na temat waszego ( prekursora ) zero pozytywnych opinii. I na koniec dodam że produkcja przez wasz prekursor nie jest taka łatwa jak tylko ( niektórym ) udała się synteza.
That's because you didn't test, and if you tested you wouldn't say that.
Customer reviews coming soon.

dziangasijus
Sniffiarz

It works for sure. You get adbb.
Not as easy to make it pure but if you serious about it its very good option at this moment.