che*i**lplan*t.*et

Opinions about research chemicals shops and their products.
Most active topic:
Where to shop research chemicals now?
Speedosul
Ssak

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by Speedosul » 2 years ago

Latest post of the previous page:

angrybuyer, I didn't know that
Did you dissolve it in acetone and soak it in the herb and it worked?
thank you very much

Tracer
Dyso-sensei

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by Tracer » 2 years ago

angrybuyer, dobrze rozumiem, surowiec ( prekursor adbb ) czysty - kopie ? Kupiłeś sam prekursor i na nim maczane zrobiłeś, wcześniej nie skończyłeś syntezy by wyszedł finalny produkt tylko na czystym surowcu zrobiłeś?

angrybuyer
Odkurzacz

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by angrybuyer » 2 years ago

Speedosul wrote:
2 years ago
Feloldottad acetonban és beáztattad a gyógynövénybe és bevált
Dissolve 50 g of cannabinoid in 1300 ml of technical acetone and you will get 1 kg of herbal incense. This means a mixing ratio of 1:20.
The finished product is effective.
I can't describe it in more detail. :D Try it for yourself.

Dodano po 12 minutach 17 sekundach:
Tracer,

I meant that ADB-INACA (without bromine) is the same as the precursor/raw material of ADB-BUTINACA.
I didn’t do the synthesis, as I said earlier. It’s effective in itself, it just doesn't dissolve completely like e.g. the finished product.

Please don’t ask anyone else about this, I’ve said EVERYTHING on this topic. :thumbup:

nishko
Szczur

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by nishko » 2 years ago

If this is true, in about a month I will owe you a very serious treat, my friend. I am already waiting for a package from the precursor directly from China.

angrybuyer
Odkurzacz

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Sounds good, mate! Good luck :thumbup:

Tracer
Dyso-sensei

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by Tracer » 2 years ago

nishko, zamierzasz dokończyć syntezę ze sprzętem i rozpuszczalnikami czy chcesz robić palenie na czystym prekursor adbb? Sam jestem ciekaw czy to prawda że bez dokończonej syntezy ten prekursor jest i tak aktywny i działa hmm

kofel
Ssak

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by kofel » 2 years ago

Pamiętam jak wysyłali jeszcze to benzo było kosmicznej jakości. Ja po ciągu miesięcznym na klonach (kiedyś 3 lata w cugu, więc pamięć receptorowa) i wziąłem 1tabletkę flualpry no 1mg, bo a co mi zrobi. Więcej flualpry niedotknąłem. Wydawało mi się to większym szatanem niż klonazolam. Mega amnestyczna, silnie anksjolityczna i fciul nasenna, zasnąłem z głową na biurku. :clap:

nishko
Szczur

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Tracer wrote:
2 years ago
nishko, zamierzasz dokończyć syntezę ze sprzętem i rozpuszczalnikami czy chcesz robić palenie na czystym prekursor adbb? Sam jestem ciekaw czy to prawda że bez dokończonej syntezy ten prekursor jest i tak aktywny i działa hmm
If it works without being completed, I won't bother. If I'm not happy, I'll try to finish it. I will write here again, as I paid 3 days ago and I still have no tracking. (directly through Chinese supplier)

nishko
Szczur

che*i**lplan*t.*et

angrybuyer wrote:
2 years ago
Speedosul wrote:
2 years ago
Feloldottad acetonban és beáztattad a gyógynövénybe és bevált
Dissolve 50 g of cannabinoid in 1300 ml of technical acetone and you will get 1 kg of herbal incense. This means a mixing ratio of 1:20.
The finished product is effective.
I can't describe it in more detail. :D Try it for yourself.

Dodano po 12 minutach 17 sekundach:
Tracer,

I meant that ADB-INACA (without bromine) is the same as the precursor/raw material of ADB-BUTINACA.
I didn’t do the synthesis, as I said earlier. It’s effective in itself, it just doesn't dissolve completely like e.g. the finished product.

Please don’t ask anyone else about this, I’ve said EVERYTHING on this topic. :thumbup:
The package has arrived and you will not believe - a lie. As the sender told me, we cannot expect activity from a precursor without it being completed. 1:10 and 1: 5 completely inactive.

I'm starting to look for everything I need to complete the synthesis and I'll write again.

This man is a liar!

Added in 2 minutes 1 second:
I haven't bought adb inaca from che*i**lplan*t.. I bought adb butinaca Precursor directly from China. If you say it is the same, then the adb inaca must be completely inactive in this incomplete form.

angrybuyer
Odkurzacz

che*i**lplan*t.*et

nishko wrote:
2 years ago
Ez az ember hazug!
Don't slander, man. :lol:
You’re who lying if you claim that the “precursor” is not active. The Chinese seller informed you what’s the precursor really?
I tell you because it seems you don’t know it: it’s known as ADB-INACA, ADB-IACA or ADB-IATA. Chemical name: 2- [2- (1H-indol-3-y]) acetamido] -3,3-dimethylbutanamide. That in itself is effective, as I said. Of course, bromine will make this cannabinoid real.
Look for things, before you accuse and write nonsense. If you don’t feel anything from the precursor, you may be in trouble or you got maybe flour by your Chinese seller. :D :wave:

nishko
Szczur

che*i**lplan*t.*et

The Chinese seller paihan is advertising here in the forum and says that if the precursor was active on its own, it would not need all the other chemicals and laboratory equipment, but would sell it as a finished product.

The laws in China are such that they cannot afford to sell what you say. The precursor is COMPLETELY INACTIVE without being finished. Even the trader himself says that I do not expect the product to be active without completing the synthesis. Stop talking bullshits and lies!

If you tested adb inaca it could be something different than precursor from paihan, i dont know.

angrybuyer
Odkurzacz

che*i**lplan*t.*et

nishko wrote:
2 years ago
Hagyd abba a hülyeségeket és a hazugságokat!
You have to finish writing the stupid posts. :lol:

The vendor doesn't tell you the truth or you got flour. The compound names mentioned in my previous post are the same as the precursor compound. It is better if you understand this and also that it is effective even without bromine. Do not be stupid! :D You still have a lot to learn. :D Go to to learn chemistry dude.

Wayatek6
Dyso-sensei
Użytkownik

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by Wayatek6 » 2 years ago

Maczał może ktoś to 5C-AKB-48 od nich?

zhwack
Dyletant

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by zhwack » 2 years ago

i understand

smolisty
Blister

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by smolisty » 2 years ago

Jak wy stąd zamawiacie jak z jakiegoś powodu oni przestali wysyłać do **? Z ciekawości sprawdziłem i dalej jest ban na **, a szkoda.

Lmatueooo
Dyletant

che*i**lplan*t.*et

Unread post by Lmatueooo » 2 years ago

Witam,

Podrzuci ktoś link pw?

Pozdrawiam