ONLY ENGLISH Predator-rc - Questions, reviews, opinions

Shop Profile: predatorRC

Ti ta techno
Szczur

Unread post by Ti ta techno » 4 years ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Predator did a great job this time again. :thumbup:

My fun package just arrived and i have to admitt they really surprised me.

I have ordered 15g nep and 15g 3cmc legend.
So far so good.
First it took a little long until it could be sent out because 3cmc was out of stock fast.
After a few days i contacted predek and they explained the situation to me that 3cmc is out but i will get my pack soon.
Thats fair... Its not like im buying stuff at the local drug store or something so i wait.

Like in my post before they kept theyre word. I did not need to ask to hurry up or cancel/replace 3cmc and got it safe right now.

As a little footnote I really have to say, its really a pretty cool move from good ol' alien-reaper-gang for surprising me with a nice extra yummie i was mentioning by giving me a good gram more than ordered of 3cmc plus a good nice sample of 4cmc prima sort transparent whithout asking for any samples for me at all :clap:

Thank you predatorRC,
This is really apprechiated and my special thanks for your special bonus! :thumbup:
Im definetley going to buy more stuff this evening :mrgreen:

Im nothing but happy happy happy happy happy right now!

Greetings to the whole dopek crew from germay! :wave:

Zerothehero
Szczur

Unread post by Zerothehero » 4 years ago

Getting the run around for a few weeks then the silent treatment seems to be recurring theme with pred these days. Poor show :thumbdown:

hp505
Ssak
Użytkownik

Unread post by hp505 » 4 years ago

Zerothehero, same here :thumbdown:

JimmyRustle
Blister

Unread post by JimmyRustle » 4 years ago

dude, been waiting for several months just for tracking , every time i email for trackimg or REFUND which you said yuo would provide, you say "I ghope to habe tomorow" What kinda lmickey mouse operstion id this. Whats the deal predator , evry other time its been smooth af .Now thres a thosand monkey wre nches up in this bitch. I get clients houndeing me every damn day and habe shit to tell them for updates whats yhe deal????

Zerothehero
Szczur

JimmyRustle, you’re not alone. I’ve had almost the exact bullshite :problem:

hp505
Ssak
Użytkownik

Zerothehero wrote:
4 years ago
JimmyRustle, you’re not alone. I’ve had almost the exact bullshite :problem:
Yup, I’ve been getting excuse after excuse for 5 weeks and still not even shipped. My order was during the range he commented here 4 weeks ago that those were all shipped. Well after weeks of emails ignored he finally says oh yours still isn’t packed. Won’t even answer emails or offer anything to make up for this type of delay. I’ve had one response this entire time and he says he hopes it will go out in a week or two. Absolutely tarnished my once high regard for them. Sad. Gonna need to increase his transparency about these delays by answering emails, or offer us some necessary and sufficient freebies

Ti ta techno
Szczur

Unread post by Ti ta techno » 4 years ago

In my opinion they get greedy or got short on cash because besides of shitty cheap crap they didnt even bother to pack with theyre usual high standart of stealth, or the staff might have completely changed because a lot of things which where the reason how this shop became this big just totally changed the opposite way and ended up to be done in the cheapest manner

Zerothehero
Szczur

predatorRC, another week without any resolution . Keeping my fingers crossed for this week.

Zerothehero
Szczur

JimmyRustle, hp505, any you guys have any luck with any sort or contact frompredatorRC, this week?

predatorRC
Legendarny kosiarz ścieżek
Pred
Topic author

Unread post by predatorRC » 4 years ago

Zerothehero, we are busy with fixing this shit problem, please resend your email.
ONE AND ONLY

Zerothehero
Szczur

predatorRC, status changed👍 I have sent another email regarding the content if you don’t mind replying.

hp505
Ssak
Użytkownik

predatorRC has made contact with me on the situation at hand and is working towards its resolution. I never doubted them from the beginning, but this has definitely been a long wait! :lol:

JimmyRustle
Blister

Was given a choice to pick a product equal to the value of my large PINKY NEP because he tought mine may have been stolen. Said there it all to me in 3mmc rocks, preferably without iodine stains. Magically my pinky order appear
At customs. I don’t know if I even want to deal woth the shit. Maybe take a Drive they the ghetto throwing fistfuls into the air while yelling freee PINKYNEP. Or perhaps donate it to the city to use force when Our roads get too icy. So his promise of php returning soon goes
Anything like this youl be researching fistfuls of beach sand. Pred. Let’s act like adults,, can we plz come to some agreement abit this horrid NEP? I’m going to atleast send for ecstasydata.0rg for gcms

JimmyRustle
Blister

any of yall receive your orders? Its def nep but reuires qcetone wash and the quakity is vastly inferior to chinese powder batches of early summer. Vapo is preferred method and it leaves the tell tale blue/green streaks of previous good nep, maybe i should have washed further but i lost a lot of weight due to the moisture content of the nep which sucks and the alien refuses contact with me about it. If you're reading this PRED. Reach out , i wanna keep a relationship and order but you just shut me down when i bring up problems.

Calobonn
Szczur

Unread post by Calobonn » 4 years ago

I paid the order * days ago. the package has not yet started according to tracking. predator does not respond to email. what is the problem predator ???