Profil sklepu: predatorRC

Brokula
Sniffiarz
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 34

Predator-rc - opinie i recenzje o sklepie

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Brokula » 6 lata temu

Ostatni post z poprzedniej strony:

Olac te tracki , poprostu dopiero zmieniać status na wysłane jak już to poleci naprawdę i każdy czeka 2 dni na pakę i ma.

kajabuza
Blister
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 5

Nieprzeczytany post autor: kajabuza » 6 lata temu

Brokula, a to nie chodzi o zmniejszenie szans na namierzenie skąd o której i gdzie były wysyłane?

Lionheart
Sniffiarz
Awatar użytkownika
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 49

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Lionheart » 6 lata temu

Fisherrrone pisze:
6 lata temu
can I do something special if I am a vip member?
I think you will be first to send package. 5%of i think is predator silver - 20 realized orders.

lucy1919
Sniffiarz
Awatar użytkownika
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 9

Nieprzeczytany post autor: lucy1919 » 6 lata temu

(International customer)(VIP member, have no idea if it effects or not)

I'm so sorry to ask you guys from here, as Pred is really busy I wanted to ask from here.
Google translator can sometimes be tricky. Regarding the last post they did on ''NEWS'' section about shipments;

Ordered on 7th, paid on 7th, status changed as sent on 9th. Does this mean that my shipment is one of those that will be shipped next week? Or It means it began to be packed and prepared on *deleted*, then maybe shipped few days later and I should wait for tracking?

Edit: I've got a reply from their additional mail, yes mine was included in those late shipments, it'll be shipped next week. Thanks anyway guys.

lucy1919
Sniffiarz
Awatar użytkownika
Użytkownik

Nieprzeczytany post autor: lucy1919 » 6 lata temu

Farawell pisze:
6 lata temu
predatorRC,
The 2F-DCK amounts you have listed on your site are ridiculous, especially for the price.

Nobody would buy just 100mg of it, it's not even enough for a proper dose without tolerance, it's like listing 20mg of Hexen as the minimum amount.

0.5g is barely enough for a small session and 110 PLN for that amount is just too damn high, especially for the Polish market.
At 200 PLN for 1g even "real" Ketamine can be cheaper, so it doesn't make any sense, cut down the price in half.
From the times I started ordering from them I've never seen Pred listed overpriced products, it was always cheap and really really good quality.
This is the only exception though, 2F-DCK is overpriced. Maybe it's just for trial, they will adjust the price according to demand and big quantities they will purchase, but if we're talking about now it's definitely expensive. You can argue not everyone can find Ketamine, but it's really not the best argument.
I hope they will see the demand and get big quantities and lower the price. People love dissociatives. 2F-DCK or O-PCE or 3-ho-pcp, there's no way that people won't buy them like crazy in spite of the fact that I know the most popular RCs are Stims right now. Dissos also have their own fans.

Haya666 usunął post autorstwa Anonim o |15 Wrz 2018|, 17:02 z następującego powodu: Nie na temat
Wyświetlaj ten post.

Gruszka
Dyso-sensei
Awatar użytkownika
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 37

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Gruszka » 6 lata temu

Ghost, a wiec czekamy za opiniami osob ktorych paki mialy wyleciec do dziś 8-)

Abyss
Ssak
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 12

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Abyss » 6 lata temu

Czekam już prawie miesiąc na paczkę, dalej nie wysłana...

fejkenq
Sniffiarz
Użytkownik

Nieprzeczytany post autor: fejkenq » 6 lata temu

ja czekam na kolejny tydz jak nie dojdzie to juz trace nadzieje.

Farawell
Dyletant
Reputacja: 0

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Farawell » 6 lata temu

lucy1919 pisze:
6 lata temu
Farawell pisze:
6 lata temu
predatorRC,
The 2F-DCK amounts you have listed on your site are ridiculous, especially for the price.

Nobody would buy just 100mg of it, it's not even enough for a proper dose without tolerance, it's like listing 20mg of Hexen as the minimum amount.

0.5g is barely enough for a small session and 110 PLN for that amount is just too damn high, especially for the Polish market.
At 200 PLN for 1g even "real" Ketamine can be cheaper, so it doesn't make any sense, cut down the price in half.
From the times I started ordering from them I've never seen Pred listed overpriced products, it was always cheap and really really good quality.
This is the only exception though, 2F-DCK is overpriced. Maybe it's just for trial, they will adjust the price according to demand and big quantities they will purchase, but if we're talking about now it's definitely expensive. You can argue not everyone can find Ketamine, but it's really not the best argument.
I hope they will see the demand and get big quantities and lower the price. People love dissociatives. 2F-DCK or O-PCE or 3-ho-pcp, there's no way that people won't buy them like crazy in spite of the fact that I know the most popular RCs are Stims right now. Dissos also have their own fans.
I think that he just submitted prices and quantities with the same template he used for 4-HO-MIPT/DET without really knowing the effective doses.

Like I said, selling 0.1g doesn't make any sense for a substance like 2F-DCK (unlike PCPs/PCEs or DCK), it isn't even enough for a sample IMO.

For the price itself, I dunno, because 2F-DCK is relatively more expensive than any other disso while doses are much higher, but I have the feeling he just put some generic price, without really informing himself.

BTW, I 100% agree with you, any rc dissociative are really popular in any other EU/USA market and this is the first time that I see a disso sold in Poland.
I always thought they were blanket banned or something, but apparently are not.

I mean, cathinones like Hexen or 3/4-CMC are illegal now and they still are selling them like nothing have happened so I don't really get the Polish scene.

KillSugar
Szczur
Reputacja: 5

Nieprzeczytany post autor: KillSugar » 6 lata temu

The scene is that Vendors try their luck after the new legislation was introduced few weeks ago. But without major changes they will not manage to keep it the way it is now. Not a chance. The thing is RC have an extremely bad reputation here and the political party currently in power try doing whatever they can to make RC dissapear. Right now they allowed Ministry of Health to add new substances to the 'ban list' very fast, now it took them about 2 years to add new thing to the list.

It's almost % taken for granted that law enforcement keep very close eye on each Vendor. I think that Predator is the only one that gives the least fucks about the situation :P He already moved to deepweb. On his page he already announced that changes are coming, my guess is that he will resign from selling these in PL and will move to EU market - he has a good reputation already and he's not new in the game. He said that the site will be in English soon and employees will use English. Polish will be limited.

Ghost
Opiowrak
Awatar użytkownika
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 42

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Ghost » 6 lata temu

Moja rakieta także dotarła z GRUBO PONADPROGRAMOWYM opóźnieniem.

Zaskoczyło mnie pakowanie.

Miałem już obawy że wtopiłem kasę.

Jako że myliłem się

PREDAROR - oficjalne przeprosiny.

Pozdro

Lionheart
Sniffiarz
Awatar użytkownika
Użytkownik
Reputacja: 49

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Lionheart » 6 lata temu

Farawell pisze:
6 lata temu
I dont know where are you from but I recomend buy normal K or other rc disso from some NL shop. 2-FDCK can by cool but is expensive as fuck.
In Poland we have DXM in pharmacis and its great disso :-).
Maybe someone can send it to yoy ofc if yet dont know it hehe.

Anonim

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Anonim » 6 lata temu

Ptaki latają, z bezpieczeństwem, z cierpliwością. :D

predatorRC
Legendarny kosiarz ścieżek
Awatar użytkownika
Pred
Reputacja: 2032

Nieprzeczytany post autor: predatorRC » 6 lata temu

Made my day :

" Zadzwonię do inpostu a jak będzie trzeba to pójdę na komendę i zarządam zwrotu paczki skoro nie zawierała substancji zakazanych!! "

ty ja myślałem że w tej branży to zostali teraz sami ogarnięci :D
ONE AND ONLY

predatorRC
Legendarny kosiarz ścieżek
Awatar użytkownika
Pred
Reputacja: 2032

Nieprzeczytany post autor: predatorRC » 6 lata temu

Ghost pisze:
6 lata temu
Moja rakieta także dotarła z GRUBO PONADPROGRAMOWYM opóźnieniem.

Zaskoczyło mnie pakowanie.

Miałem już obawy że wtopiłem kasę.

Jako że myliłem się

PREDAROR - oficjalne przeprosiny.

Pozdro
To mówie że wysyłamy wszystko, zaległe , każdy dostanie swoją przesyłke ....
a maili było od zeszłej środy ponad 2000... także wiecie , zarząd musiał przeprowadzić specjalne szkolenie bo nie ogarnialiśmy :D.
ONE AND ONLY